With more than two million square feet of decommissioning projects completed, Macro has earned a reputation for providing high quality turn-key services. The firm advocates for clients, from early planning stages through final site walkthrough, anticipating challenges and negotiating favorable terms. Our services include:
- Site Evaluation and Selection: Macro’s senior-level advice and counsel helps clients determine which sites to maintain, and which to shut down. We also provide “on the spot” input and insight for streamlined project budgeting and scheduling.
- Lease Review and Requirements: Macro reviews lease terms in depth, and our insight empowers clients to gain concessions that reduce risk, lower costs, and improve the project timeline.
- Negotiation: Macro negotiates with landlords on the client’s behalf, mitigating the impact of lease-end term requirements and reducing the cost exposure.
- Major Deconstruction: Macro manages any requirements for removal of tenant improvements, from UPS/backup power systems to signage.
- Asset Disposition: When lease requirements mandate the removal and/or sale of assets – from furniture to technology, Macro provides clients with solutions to best handle the disposition process.